Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Skirts, Pants..or plain sweatpants

Should i start this post saying.."im fat.." and get all worked up till the end of the post?

Im a fan of long skirts now. Never thought THAT would happen.

I used to say things like "eeee SKIRTS? Gila macam perempuan melayu terakhir sopan sopan EW EW SO not meh!"....while shoo-ing that thought away.

And now, here I am, having not 1, or 2 but FOUR skirts that i seem to wear over and over and OVER again! So it started off with TRYING on a pair and buying 2 in Jonker Street with Reni during my audit in
Melaka. And it sorta stuck and I got another 2 with Haf Haf in Subang Parade...and i want moreeeeeeeee!

Apart from the fact that i totally cant fit misplaced my jeans..i think theres one more new pair but its a size bigger and super long (why am i complaining again??)..i think im no more interested in jeans..

Skirts are loose and windy and it gives me this girly girl figure that i love. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa GEDIK. Ish.

Even Azah HR from Tiger complimented that i looked nice in that black and white skirt. TEEHEEHEE.

I want more skirts. I want to buy those nice swishy skirts and plain tops..MORE colours and not just plain black...........Haf Haf NEVER seem to wear black, he wears those colours that i NEVER wear like...white (unless im in the mood for some angelic wear), yellow (??!?!? NEVER!)..or light brown.....(i have dark browns though...)

Hahaha I have too much black until Tt made this remark years ago.."Nani can you please NOT wear too much black??"

Ngehehehe..BLACK COVERS MY BODEH.

Ok so it gives an optical illusion that i look slimmer.................. =_=

hahahaha

I feel fat.

And i adore skirts.

But i LOVE how Hanis Zalikha looks like in her jeans.

I need to find my perfect pair of jeans.

Like ive found my perfect pair of black shoes.

Weee~

I know its out there somewhere!

*On a mission*

No comments:

Post a Comment