Thursday, July 7, 2011

hearty pms.

This should be a super quick one, or not?

Let see how it goes here.

I was suffering from what most people call PMS. Its due today, so i can honestly blame my hormones for the emotional meltdowns and the feeling that everything-went-wrong-at-one-point-of-my-life.

I suppose wearing an all-black outfit really does have an effect. I felt so moooooooooody despite laughing with the gang during our tea break..

But lets list down my top 10 meltdown causes:

10. Im resigning tomorrow. Ill be leaving my friends behind. :((
9. Im scared of the unknown. To start Tiger so soon! Takutt!
8. Work is wow, deadlines super wow, wow shithead mati aku deadline 11th kau ingat kitorg ni robot?
7. Rini cried when i told her ill tender tomorrow.
6. I parked at one end of the world, hence rushing off before 8.
5. My car's covered in filth, dirt, and leaves. Last time i checked i was in KL.
4. My petrol's left with 3 bars.
3. I need to reload my touch n go.
2. Stupid broadband barred.
1. The inconsistencies between..........."not long"..and "week(s)"....

Okay so i know apart from work, im missing him more each day. And im scared. Im scared of the pain of missing someone so badly. Ive felt it one too many times already.

And he said, he may be a bit longer over there in Labuan, longer than the time he was stationed in Johor, could be weeks? Or at least, thats what i heard. And at the same time, whenever i whine and complain, he'll say..."i wont be long here.."

2 contradicting statements, no?

Hehehehe I have held my head high and not cave in to missing someone so much, over 5 years.. of practice. And here i am, missing him. And trying to put on a brave face. Starting tomorrow. I wont complain, i wont ask him when he'll come back. Ill just wait. Ill keep myself busy and swallow every bit of pain from missing him. I'll get over it.

Anyways, he was very patient, he listened to me rant, complain, and almost screamed my heart out. Thank you, sayang...and i fell asleep. And i woke up, reached for my phone and realised its almost 11.......and that he might be sleeping.... so, feeling miserable, i sat up, and then i heard my tummy rumble........

Heheeee.

Lapar.

And so i had late dinner, and just bbm-ed him..i did call..........but i assumed he was sleeping..

Until i heard a familiar ringtone when i was having dinner..

And the moment i heard his voice, i felt a fresh wave of relief come over me. My heart lifted, i felt sooooooooooooooooooo happy...................................

Hahahahahaha omg, how the mood changes in the span of..2 hours?

Thank you Allah, for him.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment