Current time: 12.29am.
Current file-to-be-opened-should-laptop-battery-is-available-- Tiger PB Holdings.
Current mood: Samba de Bancao from Eat Pray Love, in the mood to go to Italy and Bali.........for fun..or to an island....anywhere..to de-stress...to lie on the beach......under the umbrella under the sun...to gaze out at the ocean view.....to think about nothing in particular...........to just.. lie there..........away from the city..
I think i deserve this getaway, ive been in the city for too long...in the HEART of the city too, mind you.
And im effin tired, at having to think about 1001 things in the span of 30 minutes at one given time.
Please God help me.
Sometimes i even forget that Im supposed to breathe.
Okay moving on now, thats about work so..ill let it be..
Im more in the mood for a nice vacation spot. Even for a day. This song is getting to me. I feel like having something Italian..like..spaghetti....but ive yet to find the best made spaghetti..except for pesto spaghettini from Delicious..........I think ill make one this weekend? If im not working...ERGHH. Benci.
Anyways..
I wanna go somewhere............even for a day.. to look at something else apart from the city..the tall buildings...
I want to go to a beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I want to feel sand between my toes!
I want to have a beautiful view in front of me.
I miss Sabah.
I miss being at the Sutra Harbour waterfront or whatever you call it and watch the sunset.
I miss Bandung's cool weather.
I miss the high volcanic mountain.
I miss the cool breeze of Melbourne.
I miss the endless hot chocolates, but i definitely dont miss the weight gain. TAK SUKA OKAY.
I miss the garden maze.
I miss standing out in the cold at night, just gazing out at the yachts lining up below, at the still water.
I miss wearing my fluffy pyjamas and to wake up with the smell of pancakes.
I miss Kundasang.
I dont know why im missing the cold weather when in actual fact im freezing in my own room and refusing to switch off the aircond. hahaha macam ayam.
Ohhhhh.
I miss Hafiz.
I miss him so much that spending time with him is like vacation already.
As corny and cheesy as it sounds, its true.
So much for him wanting to wait up tonight.
So when i told him to go off to bed, he refuses, he insisted that he wants to wait up,
So i said, promise me that youll wait up for me even when we're 40 and have 5 kids.
And he said..
"You have my word my lady..."
30 minutes later.
He's asleep.
=_=
I dont know whether I want to laugh....
or cry.
I'm so sorry..:(
ReplyDeleteaww babyy... :))
ReplyDelete