Bersyukur, focus on the positive, on what you have, create positive energy.
Okay so this was what i heard over the radio on the way to work this morning.
Hmm.. and i did! I felt better, and i started to focus on the nice things this morning.
Traffic was good, Alhamdulillah.
The guy at the parking booth said the parking was full but he let me in to 'tengok tengok dulu if ada parking'..Thats so nice of him! Alhamdulillah, there was 2 left! :D
The security guard made small talk with me, probably after seeing me every day asking for a pass when in actual fact i was too lazy to ask the head of accounting to re-activate my maybank pass. ;p
My broadband's working again!!!! After i paid the full amount last night. hehehe HENCE, here i am.
I love fasting, apparently. I feel happier at the thought of not having to eat breakfast and lunch so no rush there. And my pants and skirts felt loose. teeheehee.
I feel closer to Him cause im changing for the better, am taking small baby steps.
I am living in the present, not the past, and working for the future.
I saw this on twitter last night..--> always smile cause u may never know who is falling in love with ur smile. hahahaha although Haf Haf is far across the china sea.........i feel like smiling anyway Especially after seeing his smiling photo, oh i didnt know that smiles are contagious!hahaha <3
Haf Haf is coming back this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or so, he told me. Hahahahaha yayayayayayyyy.
YAYAY.
Im having happy vibes.
And i just read Tt's comment on the previous post and awwwwwww I HEART YOU TITI! You never fail to make me feel better tau. No matter what.
True BFF.
And i kinda forget who's actually reading this blog ever since i changed the link to this one. But i didnt delete the old one though. hahaha
Oh I had this long talk with Papa last Sunday night and to quote Papa, Love him as is, no conditions.
Awww.
I do, i really dooo!
Ayang dia. hahaha
Eeeks. sorry got caught up in the moment. ;D
Workwise..
I think im making the right decision.
InsyaAllah.
Please help me guide me and show me the way, ya Allah.
Ameen.
Im thankful, for my supportive family, the friends that i have, where i am and where I will be, and of course, Hafiz.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment