Monday, December 31, 2012

New year 2013

Okay so Ive added a few other random bloggers on my blog list, and some friends whom i came to know from...im not so sure about that; I was basically clicking random buttons on the dashboard page and ta-da! A few other bloggers to add! hehehehe

The thing is, these people on my blog list used to update EVERY other day!!! and I look forward to their ramblings, maybe cause theyre close friends of mine so im all busy body la nak tau what you guys were up to.. hehehe 

Anyways, Ive added this one random blogger, coklat eyes i think- and she's funny! Its mostly Malay posts, and somehow i can sense the sincerity in the posts! Like, 'hello aku blog jer apa2 lantak korang la nak fikir apa..'.. hahahaha 

As for me, Im a bit of a chicken at that. Ive changed this blog link more than once, because Im shy, like that. Kihkihkih...............okay for those normal posts (read: outings, food reviews, families and friends) are okay. The ones that i claim to be SHY about..are those people.. or boyfriend (now ex) or this dude i find SO cuteee..well you know, stuff along those lines. 

Because one fine day  my cousin came up to me and asked " hey who's the dude you talked about?" and i was like.."WHICH dude?!" ahahahahaha

Yes i still find the DJ cute, he has this gorgeous smile...and yes i love to look at people's smiles, thank you very much! And i also think this person is..well..lets just say..okay lets just move on from that. hahahahaa 

So moving on to 2013!!!!!

OMG sooo excited! *you have to say it White Chicks style* 

hahaha I came up with a few resolutions though..............

1) Be a size 10 by 30th March 2013 (Im now a size 14........sometimes, if i skip lunch, a 12? beheheheee

 TO 

2) Complete my ACCA and PASS it by August 2013


3) Habiskan ganti puasa by May 2013.




4) Save RM200 EVERY month, starting Jan'13 (yes better to start small instead of SAVE 500 and go broke and korek balik piggy bank.....hahaha)


5) WALK to work i.e. take LRT and STOP driving to KL, SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT!.. and save $$ on petrol, tol and parking............hihihi..



6) UPDATE my calendar every month for any events so that I wont have any overlapping events..


Okay so those are the ones on top of my head..I have this though, for #7.. but it seems illogical..

Stop all those Dome, Delicious, Flavours, Plan B?

I dont think sooooooooo........hahaha I LOVE to eat, i know it contradicts to #1 but hey... theres salad? Oh and I plan to to go Wondermilk soon.. I want to have their yummy Creme Brulatte... with a good book....

hihihihi..insyaAllah.. baru merancang..Allah yang menentukan..........

:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

p/s: lovely pictures from Mr Google!

1 comment:

  1. is this zatil hanani from kmns??im very sory to approach u this way girl, but I think I have your scarf(purple)..I wana return it to you but I've changed my phone and phone number, please contact me soon yea at 0127901812(mieja)

    ReplyDelete