Wonderful start, indeed, I was feeling so happy and all geared up to go to work, and so decided to use my black heels which was just repaired. I mean, i dont usually wear heels, ESPECIALLY with my new year resolution to NOT drive all the way to KL.....hence taking the train..
So i did! Was feeling proud, too.
Until i reach the escalators at the Bangsar LRT station and felt something constantly scraping at the back of my foot. Being totally new year-ish and happy, i brushed it off and continued walking. 10 meters later i stopped by the railing and OH MY i had this RED, RED blister- the skin was already out and i can see blood..............so i scrambled into my bag and took 2 plasters (so not glamorous, one feet up, one hand on the railing) and continued my way to work. HURTING.
Yeay happy new year! *to say with a hint of sarcasm, please. haha*
Okay so..not a good start, but a very great end to the day. Bon and I went for dinner at Maliqa, a Turkish (i think) restaurant in Plaza Damansara and the food was GREAT! Okay Im not a huge fan of Mediterranean food- but this shall be an exception. I cant seem to remember the names of the food except for Bon's Goulash..cause I took a picture of THAT bit from the menu..
My review:-
Cosy place to eat, great setting, and you can even rent the upstairs area for RM250 (quoted by the co-owner - or at least i THINK he was the co-owner cause he sorta briefed us when we were there.)
Maliqa: Soul food fit for a King. . . . or Queen? Moi? NO?!
Thats Bon's Goulash. Typo error there, NOT Beef & Lamb, its actually Beef OR Lamb.
Oh my. Too happy..March 2013, Nani!
I love this pose, he was actually doing the PEACE sign before and im like..WHO DOES THAT ANYMORE? hahahahahahaha woops, Maybe i do. Sometimes. Oh and thats the co-owner, Turkish, maybe? Cause he said.."in my hometown we had bla3..." when Bon asked for something Med from the menu.
We had this egg plant-lasagna-ish for our appetizer, yoghurt and something soup, Bon's Goulash, and my extremely yummy chicken-butter-thats not the name-but-its-soooo-yummy!!!! For drinks we had plain hot tea though.
The yoghurt soup. YUMMY!!!!!!! On a scale of 1-10, id give it a 9.7..
Eggplant-lasagna-ish. On a scale of 1-10, id give it a 7.
Bon's Goulash, a bit tomato-ey but still ok. On a scale of 1-10, id give it a....6?hahaa
OH MY I SO LOVE MINE! Can you see the creamy texture? and the green peppers? and mashed potatoes on the side! On a scale of 1-10, id give it an 11!!!!
And after dinner (yes no dessert shall be at the same place), we came up with places like..dip n dip in Bangsar..Flavours..and then..well, we ended up at Coffee Societe in Publika.
I may be SO bias here cause i am now in this everything-shall-be-in-Publika mode, and Coffee Societe shall be my next best place to hang. On a Friday night. Or Saturday/Sunday evening.
The Menu.I love the high chairs! Like in IKEA, id definitely choose the high chairs by the window. Cause then I can swing my legs. hahahaha ok whatever.
My caramel latte, prettayy and nice! Too nice til it was just there for..10 minutes..
So lets just give it a kissss first. and then SIP SIP SIP.
Oh we also had this carrot cake, with cream cheese, i think. AAAAAAAA Size 10 by end of March, are you even attainable?hahahaha
Okay backtrack for a bit- Reni and I had breakfast at Plan B (also in Publika) one morning...think it was a Wednesday morning 2 weeks ago..I had Eggs benedict and that is my first time tasting such dish AND I LOVE ITTTT!
oohh Eggs benedict i want to eat this again!
Kakak Reni rus rus. benchis. hahaha
Outside.
Boring presentation, but compensated by the flavour, the creamy egg texture and the crispy english muffin.
Our machiato. NOT like Starbucks. BITTER. and goodbye.
Not to mention the cool morning ambience, sitting outside on the sofa, just talking and being lazy...we were both on leave that day so extra chillex time for us. hehehe Oh and we had Machiato and OH MY it was bitter to the max! Or maybe cause I was under the impression that it'll turn out to be like Starbucks' Caramel Machiato? kih3
Work's good, Alhamdulillah; Ill be going to Singapore on the 14th so thats a new place to explore..albeit going there for work.
Oh and shall I mention that on the second day of work I accidentally booked the wrong dates for our hotel in Singapore via Agoda, using my boss' corporate card, that is NON REFUNDABLE, CANNOT BE AMENDED, and no show shall be charged in full?
It happened on the 3rd of Jan. Im due to be in Singapore on the 14th-17th, but i booked for the 4th- 7th....
Total charges = RM3k.
In conclusion, it was rectified on time, Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah, else thatll burn a HUGE hole in my pocket, bank account, dent in my piggy bank.......
Thank God Agoda and the Hotel accepted the amendment; my boss for laughing it off and accepting the difference in the revised rates, and Nisa and Bon...hahahaha thanks guys! Nisa for my endlessss questions and Bon for ..yea babe Nisa told you to console me..kahkahkah drama ok baru second day kerja kot!!!!!!!
Okay a confession: PLEASE be careful of what you wish for. Earlier during the day, I was busy clicking on Agoda's page, checking the rates, changing the dates, and i had this thought..
'click here click there nanti salah click kan susah..takpelah..if salah book bayar je la balik..heh heh heh..'
Padan muka kan? Allah listens okay. Forgive me, ya Allah. I shall only think of good thoughts only. Like..
hihihihihihihih.
So thats about it for the start of my 2013. Lovely start, indeed.
On to the next adventure, next week! hahahaha Or maybe tomorrow?
p/s: I also received some bad news, not about me but about someone i really2 care about. I pray that everything gets better, and may Allah grant you all the strength that is needed, my dear...


















No comments:
Post a Comment