It started of with Eena's nikah in Bangi.. Yes i totally forgot about her nikah, I only remembered her reception on Saturday but so conveniently i took half day leave on Friday, so i headed off straight to Bangi after work.
Said goodbye to Brother Bear..He's leaving to SC..boohoooo..sedihh okayy..
Eena & Azman's nikah......
My petite cousin and I. hahaha We were classmates in Form 3!
Thy flowers. J'adore red rosessssssssssssssss..congratulations darling!
Saturday...another day with the Sabah side of me, it was a Sabah wedding, alright..hahaha During Eena's reception in Taman Botani (lovelyyy garden wedding), i heard...Anak Kampung and Jambatan Tamparuli being played. hehehe It was a fun day out, tiring, and hot but we met with the whole Sabah clan..
Me Momel BIL and Yaya.
The King and I. Cant hug him properly cause Papa's too tall and ... Papa's all sweaty so..ew sorry pa! ahahhaa
My youngest brother Nadzmi..19 y/o like Titosh too.. but VERY TALL. and fair. muka Cina summore..
Eena's sister Wani and I..
Sunday...i think there's a blessing in disguise when Reni cancelled the plan. There i was, saying sureee take your time cause I was out since morning to the wet market with Mama, and back home to help her with the onions...and fell asleep til 1! hahahahaha and woke up feeling groggy. hihihih.. Had lunch at home, sorry momsy I didnt help that much cause i..fell asleep? Lazed around for a bit and by 7 ish was already out TO BANGI again for Uncle Dem's BBQ. LOVELY house indeed! OMG I SOOO WANNA STAY THEREEEEEEE...
hehehe okay moving on now, thats another night out too...
Monday, I cancelled out with Tia (sorry sweets but I cant afford to wait til lunch time) and went out with Yaya and Zaim! Hahaha it was sooooooooooooooo long since the 3 of us went out just us.. had lunch, watched Hobbits, picked up Zara from the nursery and .... got home at 6pm..
Kakak and i.
No no i dont wanna take pictures, says poyo 19 yr old brother. hahaha
Haihh..antisocial much?hahaha
Amik Zara.
I was bored. Yaya was trying on some MAC stuff so i..took pictures?
My pretty bestie the hostess.
And by 8 i was already out to Titi's mini housewarming dinner in Shah Alam! hehehehe Catching up session with the girls OMG rindu gilaaa but Yivonn wasnt there, she was celebrating Christmas so...yea it was just Titi, Faisal, AL, Aiman, this new mcm cute Faizal sebab dia mcm tinggi haahahaha, Tashie, Noor and NAQEEBB BABY BOOBOOO! hahahahah
Too hungry to wait. hehehe Cilok the bread i saw on the side. LOVE this high chair!
Naqeeb was soo shy at first, but after awhile he got better first with Titi and then the cutest thing happened!! hahaha
Naqeeb was standing in between Tashie's legs (yes mommy's boy indeed) and i was kneeling beside him and pouting my lips, saying kiss-kisssss...hahahahah and Naqeeb turned and *SMACK!* kissed me backkk on the lips! AHAHAHAHAH we burst out laughing and Titi exclaimed "Weyyyy Nani! No more virgin lips!!!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA BENGONG MOO.
And then we left the boys outside and into the comfort of Titi's cozy cold room and more gossip followed....after marriage gossip, actually..................hahahaa i was just there, you know...taking notes? kahkahkah..
So after all that dinner and catching up (Ohhh titi made this aweeeeeesome spaghetti macam the one in Delicious....heheheh and spaghetti! and yes she was all OK TAK I MASAKKK??? ahahahhaha) I got home at 12 ish..
Pengsan terus and Christmas day was an awesome family holiday. Slept in, had lunch with the family, watched tv (ohh so relaxing, I tell you!) and left home about 7 ish (again) for dinner at Chawan in Citta Mall.. hehehe
Yes Zara's looking at the coffee selection..so adult la now haa?
The view of Citta Mall's open carpark..STILL FREE!
My rock-in family.
Christmas decor. Berry nice!
Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ive never had this much fun (albeit tiring) outings for my holidays!!! hehehehehe
And guilt free too, cause im not on study break! hehehehe
Oh cant wait for tomorrow! Aimi and Aisya and Aimran and Hakim? are coming over after lunch! hehehe Cousins crashin overrr! Oh and Reni, i know youre reading this, DONT FORGET MY EDORA TOMORROW MORNINGGGG! hehehehe
Publika @ 10am.
xoxo.
.jpg)





















No comments:
Post a Comment