So much for bunking in over the weekend/ after work. I had it all planned. Ever since I bought myself this new IEKA bedspread, Ive been looking forward to snuggle in at night with a good book. Especially since the rainy season, with the windows open and the sound of the rain against the roof, what more can i ask for?hehehe
And i also have the tendency to say YES prior to checking my plans..for ANY plans..
Say.......
Tia wants to have drinks with me tonight.
Gym tomorrow after work with Naqib.
Half day leave on Friday for Tots wedding.
Tots reception the whole of Saturday.
Aisya's birthday on Sunday (and for other November babies as well).
AND finally Monday is a holiday, thank God.
Okay moving on to the next weekend;
Papa coming back from Hajj so to KLIA we go- thats Friday night.
I have this dinner thing on Saturday night at Eastin- themed? Fantasy so maybe am going as an Angel (yes yes im angelic i know. HAHA)
And parents and brother going to Kelantan for Tots wedding so ill have Sunday off. Boohoo. Boohoo cause then the house will be quiet. :((
Moving to the NEXT--
OMG LING IS GETTING MARRIED!!! WEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ My other bestie is getting hitched and ill be the pengepit or pengapit or penyebok with Mcna and Nadia..
So half day off on the 9th.
Full 10th on her side.
Half of 11th for Zahid's and to shoot off to Ainil's soon after.
So i think i can finally have other weekends freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Anyways, Mommy and Daddy are back from Hajj and i am the happiest ever! I know Momsy really wants to know what happened between Haf and I and so she grilled my brother for information- hahaha sorry Mommeh. Ill tell you later. Just didnt get a chance to talk to her personally.
At the same time, im also reading this book about a breakup, one i got 5 years ago. It helps, sure it does but at one point i just decided that its not so much about wanting to move on, bla3.. i mean.. i skipped some pages and finally put the book down.
I mean..
Maybe i just dont care anymore. hehehehe
There's this movie that i watched, 'Diary of a wimpy kid..'... and its about this young boy in middle school who really wants to make it out there..in middle school, that is. Hes constantly trying to come up with something so that he'll appear cool, or popular, you know, the basic American style school...
And then i made this remark to Zaim...
"You know.. he is so focused on wanting to be popular that he just doesnt enjoy his life..."
And then i stopped.
And thought to myself...
If im so focused on getting over Haf, or wanting to get married so much, or wanting to find THE guy, then i wouldnt be focusing on my life at present.
So then, i decided not to care about this break up anymore. I know why we parted ways, I know that life doesnt end there and I think I simply have this fear of facing the reality when people still assumes that Im still with him. You know what they say..Once you tell people youve broken up, it normally comes with a WHY. And of course, not being a happy story i decided to spare the whole part and simply say.."takde jodoh..." with a smile. hehehe and being how i am right now, no one suspects that Ive just went through a break up.hikhikhik
So yeah, since we aint hearing no kompang sounds anytime soon, ive decided to save $$ to go to UK, IF and only IF Tiabang goes next year. I know ive saved almost enough for this year (in which i didnt go..) so theres hope somewhere. hehehehe
And then i need to polish my baby, poor thing's been in and out of the jungle; and then i need to save some money in general- in preparation for..dunno, Haj? Umrah? Well ive GOT to at least start somewhere! haha...
And no im not pushing any possibilities of romance, i truly believe that something good is happening soon.. I dont know what it may be, but i trust Allah cause His timing is always right..
On to another note, Ill be based in Menara now, darn it. So much for loving Bangsar!
Pfft.
Okay anyways, I saw that Syahir has lost a LOT of weight so...............maybe i should start doing that too...
OMG sempat ke?
Sempat.
ReplyDelete