Okay PLEASE read this, its one of her guest blogger and i was smiling as i read the whole post. A short snippet, here:-
What a man really wants from a woman?
Personally, I like my woman pious, having the fundamental understanding of Islam by which a solid foundation can be built upon. I like them obedient yet not subservient. I like them intelligent yet not condescending, passionate but not overzealous, caring and not overbearing.
But most importantly, I like a woman who makes me feel good about myself, who accentuates my strength and hides my flaws, and someone who, regardless if I swing left or right, makes me a better man than I am without her.
So have you read it?Its the sweetest and funniest ever, the way he talks about women and handbags. And yes he is happily married with 2 kids. hahahaha I also love the fact that during the crucial moments of choosing the LV bag, he reminded the wife for prayers. Aww. I mean i rarely come across these kind of men, or boys, or okay basically the male species. Occasionally yes there are a few that i have met but while choosing a handbag? THE handbag?
Anyways, back to reality.
Hehehehe im feeling such happy vibes now. Maybe because there is still an hour left. And the auditee has turned down the temperature- I dont know, i think she likes it fridge-style. Brr.
Okay happy reading!
xoxo
p/s: On a VERY and EXTREMELY random note- I am missing all this.
HAHA. okay bye.



No comments:
Post a Comment