Have you ever felt that nagging itch to go back home so bad, your heart is actually aching?
Or maybe thats just me.
Im looking at the clock every so often, waiting for it to strike 4.45pm. I want to be home, to have a nice long bath, put on my peejays and lie around doing nothing.
But i know for a fact that if i were to sleep early id definitely lie awake at 3am, blinking and simply staring into space. NOT liking that idea, considering the storyline that Yv told us last night about paranormal 3. hahahaa cis.
Anyways, I am yawning my head off, im done with work at the moment and simply putting on a im-very-busy-dont-bug-me-facial-expression and also staring at the Share Trading Terminal. Apparently it IS addictive. I can sit in front of it..provided i actually have an account- and trade. Hahaha Okay I may not LOVE that idea but wow, share prices can go up and down within the span of one hour!
Anyways, Raya Haji is this Sunday and Momsy and Daddy are in Mekah. So very happy for them, semoga mereka dapat Haji yg mabrur, ameen. Also for Papa and Mom too. hehehehehe
I nak balik.........
Ngantuk gila kot.
And sitting here and doing nothing can be so torturous.
Sebab penat nak buat buat busy.
Im also bloghopping.
And dreaming.
And YAWNING MY HEAD OFF.
ZZZZZZZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment