Another year, a brand new diary.
Okay im actually watching Bridget Jones' Diary II. So i pretty much picked up her line..
So anyways, theres this thing that i wish to write about.
Dramas.
Seems like every drama that i watch will have the same storyline- love dramas that is.
It will always start with a couple being SO in love, and then somewhere down the line, some heartbreaks will happen on either part, and then towards the end, they will either find themselves together again, or happier with someone else.
And so, to conclude this little story, I am looking at my life as another storyline, I am going through a heartbreaking moment, and I pray to Allah so that I can get through this without making some stupid decisions in such haste to run from the heartache.
On another note, yes to whomever reading this, my small bunch of close friends, yes yes Haf is no longer my Haf. Nevertheless, I dont hate him and I pray that he will be very much successful in his career. We parted on good terms, and I hope things (read: my career, my love life, my life in general) will turn out very well, throughout this journey called life, and not simply at the 'end'..
Im being optimistic and I am looking on the bright side of things. Yes i did my fair share of crying, my fair share of listening to sad songs for the sake of letting it out, went out for late night drinks with my besties, and had a another fair share of wallowing in self pity. HEHE yes yes pathetic i know. Sad to say that at this point of time, when everyone and i mean EVERYONE is finally settling down, having 1-2 babies, it hurts having to think that i am actually going through a rough patch. But like that saying goes, it IS a rough patch and it will be over sooner than you think.
Okay so to make things clear, we parted ways on Saturday night, just last week, to be exact. And immediately after that, i went to Kedah for an engagement and i was the most grateful (if not happiest) for that time off in another state altogether.
I wouldnt say that the journey with Haf was without problems, it was one hellll of a rollercoaster, and although it didnt turn out that well in the end, i sure learnt some lessons along the ride.
Anyways, I sure am blessed with a wonderful family and friends, whom kidnapped me for late night ice creams, listened attentively and patiently, checked up on me with HOI HANG OK DAK HARINI..(hahahaha this made me laugh like crazy) and basically brought me out, treated me for drinks, and wow, at the time when my parents are currently performing Hajj, they sure mended my broken heart.
Im not making any plans at the moment like..joining a gym (like my last breakup)....or wanting to go to a place and be as far away as possible from everyone (like..Brunei..yes Allah listens and no i didnt enjoy those times apart)....BUT what i will do is to just live my life, one day at a time.
I acknowledge that it will hurt at times, i will reminisce on those times we shared but then again, im only human. I dont wish to drive down or go to any place far away. In fact, the best place to heal a broken heart is---
Home. With families. Friends.
I mean, why did those dramas portray that in order for you to HEAL from a broken heart is to go to a deserted island, ponder away and cry your heart out?
I mean if i was the director, maybe id...you know..
Stay in with the family, go to the masjid and pray as much as possible, read books, have some hot chocolate in a cold air conditioned room (despite the freezing weather nowadays)... and smile.
Because when you smile, despite feeling very sad, it somewhat lifts the heart in many ways.
And tell yourself, (again), despite things that did not work out, be the most patient woman with a very kind heart. Doa pada Allah so that He heals your heart, so that He will pujuk your heart, and that no bitterness exists between you two (ex and yourself)....
Okay enough babbling...
My gramma just called.
Hehehe and ive got to go mandi.
I mean..
When Bridget broke up with Daniel Cleaver, Mark Darcy DID find her.
So, let go of the past so that the future can get a hold of you.
InsyaAllah.
Ameen.
amin...
ReplyDeleteaww...stay strong my fren, i know its cliche, but things DO happen for a reason!
hang in there!
awwwwwwwwww. hehehe thanks Thaya!!!! mwah mwah!!! xoxoxox
ReplyDelete