WHERE do i even begin?!
Its been forever since i last blogged about something here. Been reading loads of updates from other bloggers yet I fail to update my own. muahahaha!
So for a start, Ive now completely gotten out of my comfort zone, leaving good friends and "comfortable" workload and off to a new start. Been 3 months actually, so not that new.... =_=
Working in HR has its perks..but also down moments as well. Down moments when you're swamped with work, and please dont even THINK that HR dept is too free. I ketuk sorang2..even myself back then...you know, if its somehow possible.. teehee~
I actually have to stay back(not complaining) and attend to more pressing matters after 545, like putting up approval papers up until the PCEO's level of approval, or justifying staff's promotions/contract extensions..you know the drill. Like I said, i'm not complaining. I love doing what i do, which is a definite first!
Numbers? No have yet to leave ACCA completely. Ive this miraculous mindset that somehow thou shall pass thy ACCA this June 2014. kihkihkih..Ameen!
On to another note- think i somehow left my love life hanging there in my previous few posts. Nothing to shout about but I AM happy, nevertheless. Sometimes you just have to look at the person in front of you and think "wow, i AM the lucky one!"....but of course, such words never left my mouth. hahahaaha
But I am, lucky, Alhamdulillah. Could not ask for more. Am really thankful.
So on to future events. heee.
Please pray for me.
Kita merancang tapi Allah sebaik baik perancang.
Like Eric Leong always say in his tv show...
"CANTIK TAK CANTIK TAKKKKKKKKKK"
hahahahahahha..

No comments:
Post a Comment