And scarves? I bought an IKEA organiser and was so proud at my collection- but seriously, one head with a gazillion scarves? And I normally will go through phases in my life...
One week its plain, one tone, lilit.
The next? Patterns? Lilit more. Loose edges...
and the 3rd week? Back to plain bawal...until my sister commented.."u look like a schoolgirl lahh..mcm kampong pun ye jgk.."..in which my brother said.."hek eleh..cantik lagi bawal daripada terlilit sini terlilit sana..mcm nak terbelit Im tgk.."
HAHAHAHAHA siblings. you just GOT to love em. =_=
.....But kampong ke Bandar ke.. its all subjective and if lilit suits your face, go ahead. If bawal makes you look nicer, then by all means, berbawal lah you. hahaha don't go being all sensitive ya... beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder... *major disclaimer*
Anyways, I am starting on a new journey (insyaAllah very soon)...hoi hoi. Career journey, mind you! This blog has yet to become one of those B2Bs ya know.. But maybe one day it will, insyaAllah...
Now where was I?...
Yes, career.
So I need new outfits to match my JD- not that it mentions specifically on WHAT to wear but I looked back into my wardrobe and you know how Maybankers dress? Lets just say I got the shock of my life when I was an external auditor auditing Maybank.
Ever so often Id turn to a colleague and whisper..
"They're allowed to wear THAT?!"
Hahahahaha..
Maybe this is just an excuse but looking back at my endless skirts and tops..
I need to lose weight.
Pronto.
And get new outfit.
#inspiredbyJessicaPearson



No comments:
Post a Comment