Thursday, May 16, 2013

Life in the fab lane

Its 10.54pm Ho Chi Minh time. Which means its 11.54pm KL time...not that it makes a difference. Hehehe

So my days here would normally begin with Subuh prayer at about 5ish, and then off to bed (again) til about 645am.

Breakfast up on the rooftop hotel at about 730am and the driver will arrive at 8am sharp, in front of the hotel lobby, waiting.

It takes approximately 10 minutes in heavy motorcycle traffic to the office, heavy traffic nevertheless, moving traffic.

Arrive office at about 815am (latest 820am) and work work work til 12 sharp, when the driver waits downstairs, in front of the office lobby.

Driver drops of and picks up an hour later- ample time for a relaxing lunch.

Work resumes and at 6pm the driver waits at the office lobby.

Takes about 15 minutes to reach the hotel in heavy after-work traffic..yes, 15 MOVING minutes.

Driver drops off at the Hotel lobby, and up to the Hotel room I go.

Bedroom all clean with fresh towels, bed made up nicely, slippers put together in one place.

Takes 15 minutes to get ready for the gym, and of course, another 15 minutes AT the gym. bwahahaha

30 minutes (approximately) just hanging around the poolside, gazing up at the stars and the beautiful light up building.

Back to the room for a hot shower, face mask from the real royal jelly and off to bed. Dinner's usually a slice of bread- taking a break from all the restaurants (for dinner only).

*******************

Omg.

I am not ready to leave this lifestyle...but I miss home.

Im just not ready...yet.

So I did some serious thinking on the treadmill and I was all inspired.

I need to work hard.

Not to stay in a hotel per se, but I aim at the age of 31 (yes 3 years from now), I am...living life in the fab lane.

muaahaha! Okay ngantuk bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment