Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The quote

I noticed that im here a lot of times when im sad. So much for sleeping when im sad. Kan Reniiiii. hehehehe

Ive also came to realise that ive been mixing work and personal stuff together hence blaming it on work in one go.

So ive decided to simply put aside all my emotional baggages and PMS-es outside the office door and putting on a brave face, and to start work effectively.

Work is a good distraction too, by the way.

So....

What else is there to say anyway?

Im lost.

I told Tt.

"tt, i feel lost.."

And she said.."Sabar banyak2..."

I love you tt.

Hehehe

And i came across this dude's status on facebook...
"Sometimes,we have to accept the things in our life without having the answers of "How" and "Why"? Because if we had all the answers ,we would have been the most arrogant species on the earth.We can now humbly and proudly say that "Allah knows best"..
*Reads the quote over and over and over again*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment