Okay that does not sound so nice, lets rephrase.
I AM OFFICIALLY FREE FROM EY AS OF THIS SUNDAY AFTER I
Sounds better now, right? HIHIHI
Anyhoos, i feel like a huge weight have been lifted off my shoulders. I do hope that this is the right choice, oh Tiger please please be nice to me! I do hope that I'd meet nice people there, nice bosses, nice seniors, although i know for a fact that my EY friends ie Rin Reni Tit Asha Nadia Han Andy and omg my Hazness!! and of course, my compulsory-every-weekend-must-meet-buddies Ling Jo Cha and Bobo.
Hahahahahahaha all those times in EY, kapal karam la anak ikan la bitching about this and that and bawak laptop all the way to Ikea lepas tu lepak kat Starbucks curve sampai 1 pagi and then pergi tengok movies randomly and then meet up every weekend kerja 2 hours tapi lepak 5 hours and had fine dining kat Bangsar and being so broke lepas tu blame bobo and his high taste in food..............
And then crashing over Renis house and wearing her pyjamas (oops sorry but they were very comfortable indeed! hahaha) and lazying around her couch macam rumah sendiri and balik at 11pm from Selayang and berangan sorang2 dalam kereta.............
![]() |
| I entered EY cuz shes there but left her first. :(( I cried last night. HAHAHA *i is shy* |
Or have stress-texts from Rini or having tea with her and coffee with Hazzy and asking around who's in office for dinner invitations... hahahaha
![]() |
| Rin and I. I sayang this girl very veryy one, |
Memories.
PLEASE PLEASE TIGER BE NICE TO ME.
On a separate note, we had a farewell dinner last night, organised by my dearest Rin Rin! Oh i love her sangat sangat shes the sweeetest ever! I told her specifically that i didnt want a farewell dinner, and if ada pun buat la macam private party sebab...i kan pemalu.. HEHE Okay Reni are you reading this sila jangan muntah. I tak bagi speech pun! hahahahaha Terlalu malu.
And then we took photos, we had a lovely time, at Madam Kwan's KLCC... haaaaaaaaa..................
![]() |
| some of us...the rest are at the table next to us. hehehe the SENIORS! |
Ill definitely miss everyone.
Life goes on, though.
So lets pray that Tiger would offer me a better environment, insyaAllah, and so that everything would be smoothsailing as well. Ameen.
On ANOTHER separate note, my car was hit from the back today. ITS SO SAD CUZ MY BABY'S ONLY A FEW DAYS OLD!
Oh yesssssssssssssss i bought a new car but ive yet to tell any of my close friends, excpt for Titi, and Ling has seen it, and Cha Bobo Jo and the other Ling's made known of it too.
Hahahaha just remember 8774.
MINE. ALL MINE.
Anyways....
Haf Haf is busy at the moment with work and going off to Labuan this Sunday BUT COMING BACK ON WEDNESDAY MORNING! YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Okay belum pergi dah excited dia nak balik?!
Chill, Nani, chill. To quote him.."Sabar la sayang.......:"
hahahaahha tak suke taw.
Sayang, awak ni too macho to handle lah.
Ive yet to see his manja side, though.
Maybe ive known someone who is SUPER manja behind closed doors but put on a macho face in front of his friends. ahahahahaha!
But i love him, just as he is.
Cuma bila dia macam macho2 cakap dengan saya, saya malu bila menjadi terlalu gedik.
HEHE. so i call up other people instead. And by other people i meant Cha or Ling and Tt and whine like nobody's business.
HAHAHAHAHA
xoxoxoxoxoxo



Oh myyy I dgn bersabarnye bace ur whole entry with the hopes of catching a glimpse of your car tapi takde poowwnnn!!! Huh! Nasib baik ade gambar I! Apology accepted!
ReplyDelete