Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Of boys and love and RR.

So i think its safe here to say that I think i like the guy with the gorgeous smile. Weird that I kept thinking about him in Mekah, although my constant thought's on E, RR kept on appearing on my mind but i pushed it away. Because I felt like hey..why am i thinking about him anyway?

And then I bought him this sejadah cause I know he'll use it, he's the type who takes care of his prayers. And the moment i got back, he's the first person i contacted, among aaaaaaaaaaaaalll of my other friends. I switched on my bb and i searched for him. I dont know why, i was strangely drawn to him.

And then I met him last week, and i found myself to (again) be strangely drawn to him, i was comfortable and i love whatever that he has to say. And i kept thinking about him the next day.

And then i got scared.

What? Already?

I thought i was in the process of getting over E. I figured that I didnt want to ruin our friendship so i decided to let it go.

But i was still scared. Cause i hardly know RR.

But oddly enough, i miss him everyday now.

But im scared.

Did i tell you i was scared?

Scared because I dont know him THAT well, but well enough to know he takes care of his prayers and he is close to his family.

And he's such a gentleman, oh did i tell you i may be falling for him but im dead scared to i think im running away again.

Im letting go of this and I didnt want to ponder upon it too much.

So ive decided to just live life.

And keep myself busy so that I wont think about him as much.

OHH.

The heart work in strange waysssssssssssss i tell you!

Oh well.

Tah2 its a temporary thing aje.

Hehehe ok tak takut dahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment