Seriously, im loving this. Here I am, typing away happily.............with my freshly manicured fingernails! *Blows on nails* I had them cleaned, polished and buffed, and a complimentary hand massage ohhhhh. Wonderful!
So my dilemma on buying a new car? SOLVED! Im getting a Toyota. Simply because; the showroom/service centre is huge, comfortable with plush cushions, it is VERY near (read: opposite Empire) and the toilets are super clean and theres a free coffee machine, friendly staff. Oh laa laa.
Okay so i may not buy one at the moment, im here just to service the Vios which belongs to mommy dearest so you can guess where i pretty much got the moolah from. tee hee hee. And then Zaim shall service the CLK (next to Mydin- not so bad too actually).
So i walked all the way to Empire, thank God for flats but it also means i had to carry along my 3kg laptop bag on one shoulder and a 1.5kg HANDBAG yes HANDBAG on my the other shoulder. Its frickin heavy whats with my house keys, smart tag, organiser (yes i own one now *proud*), broadband, wallet, handphone....ohhhhh. Poor baby. I mean bag.
And after the whole manicure session i had a healthy lunch at O' Brien's and biy did i underestimate the power of plain sandwiches! Not that its like some PB&J sandwich but it was a triple decker sandwich in which i believe, given the amount of time, i can SO do it myself? hehehehe So after a hearty lunch i decided to walk all the way to Jaya Grocer at the other end in search for a normal size Cadbury dairy milk............but to no avail.
I mean seriously! They only have those giant size chocolates but even then, Dairy Milk was nowhere to be found! Ugh...........
So i bought Cheetos instead!
:)))))))))))
*admires fingernails*
I have yet to go to my client's office, thought the service would only be from 8-10 but turns out its until 3? Daym. So im EL-ing the whole of today. But not to worry, im almost done with my work, merely following up on outstanding documents and updating a little bit here and there.
And tomorrow? OMG WHAT DO I WEAR?!
Oh oh last night i finally met my darling Tt after God knows how long since i came back from Umrah and i missed her sooooooo much! But the timing wasnt that good, she was tired and sleepy (result of her diet and work) and i was all chirpy with Milo and Coke combined. Bleurgh.
I dare not imagine the process in my tummy.
*admires fingernails again*
I know, Im vain, like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment