Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Zara and I: Aunty and niece!

So Ive been wanting to write a post, about so so many things but everytime I finish one, Id re-read and decided to put it on draft mode. behehe

But anyways, I have a few minutes to spare for a short one. Very short one. hehehe

So last Sunday Yaya Efan Zaim Zara and I went to IKEA to shop for some stuff for EY (Efan & Yaya)'s new house. As usual, being the awesome aunty that I am, I lah babysit kan...and Zara's really attached to me, so no issue there.

This happened when I was waiting for my number to be called at the IKEA counter- wanted to buy an IKEA gift card so Zaim, Zara and I left EY and headed outside the zoo of people in IKEA. hehehe

There were 2 girls next to me, talking away and an empty couch on their right. Since Zara was all ta-ta-ta-ing away, walking about, I sat down and pulled her in my arms, before she decided to run and shout and let it all out. hehee

As I sat down the 2 girls stopped talking and I heard them say..

Girl 1: Comelnyaaaaaa.... (Zara was walking towards them)
Girl 2: Mak dia cantik......

HAHAHAHAAHA KEMBANG 3 MANGKUK SEKEJAP.

But of course, this was after my clarification with Reni. Cuz I was like helloo aku ada rupa ke hahh...

and of course when I told Zaim he was like-

"Helloo Angah you da patut jadi mak orang kot.."

GEE THANKS BRO.

hahahaahhaa But yes, that made me smile.

kahkahkah

okay la before kena lempang dgn diri sendiri-

Alhamdulillah, moga anak I secomel sesihat sehappy secantik Zara Imaan, and more SE- lah!

:D

 
My kesayangan.

 
Haiyo fotostat muka Yaya betul.

No comments:

Post a Comment