Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The third party lookin on.

I had lunch at non other than....that one boring but ALWAYS seems to be the chosen place- LAMAN. That's our "outdoor cafeteria" by the way. hehehe

So I want to share this story..you know, from a third party's point of view- on how small the world is. Okay if I were to say that the world is small enough, imagine the Bank. How TINY the Bank is.

The story goes like this-

One fine afternoon (today) I saw this girl, waiting at one of the stalls. She looks a bit annoyed, prolly cause she had to wait in front of the stall with the hot air blowing from inside, as the Makcik cooks away. Tak nak baju bau lettew. Sapa suruh makan kat Laman. Padan muka. hahahaha

So she finally got her food, happily turned away and started to walk back to the other side where she sits, downstairs (yes I know where she sits).

Suddenly, as she was balancing the plate on her hand and a ..coin (?) in her other palm, she looks up and her face changes. There was no one walking in the opposite direction, just a bunch of Tiger Bankers sitting around having lunch. . . . .

No one but this one guy.

So they both were to walk past each other but I saw that the girl was a bit reluctant to walk past him cause she immediately looked down and walked ahead..but as they got nearer to each other, she did a last minute turn and headed for the other set of stairs in another direction..and she had this (yih-kena-pusing-jalan-jauh look clearly written on her face) as she walked down.

But at the same time, she had a relieved look. Wow whats going on between these 2 I wonder.

And then turns out, the same guy walked down the stairs too! hahahahahahaa I cant help but to laugh out loud.."hek eleh.........."

I supposed the girl saw a glimpse of him as she walked down the stairs and quicken her pace.

I saw her pausing at the mini ramp, trying to decide on a shorter route to where her colleague was sitting. Left or right..? But it seems to have the same distance so she chose the ramp instead.

As she heads towards her table, her expression changes, yet again. She saw a few guys sitting about a table away from hers, and smiled awkwardly at them.

Oh wow why, I wonder. WHY!?

She paused (hey asyik pause aja!) as she approached her table, trying to decide which of the remaining 3 ends to sit. OMG decisions-decisions!

She looked up and the SAME guy was walking in the OTHER direction (she chose the mini ramp, he chose option 2)...and headed towards the table with the other 2 guys.

She sighed, put down her food, smiled and started eating.

So moral of the story is-

Stop runnin, and start facing it.

Hahaha

And THATS..................

My observation for the day.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment