Sunday, March 10, 2013

Restless?

Its not that Im not happy- I am, Alhamdulillah.

I'm just restless when it comes to my job. I mean..accounting and finance? Yes so i took the course and spent what- 5?6? 10? years STUDYING since I was 16 til..now (for my ACCA)...

I changed my job once, from EY to Maybank and Im thinking about changing..yet again.. hahahaha

You see, back in EY, I love my friends but hated the job. I hated dealing too closely with numbers. ITS NOT ME! Or rather- that was what i felt like stressing on when I was being  interviewed. hahahaha But i was forced to say things like.. Oh yes numbers are my thing but I decided to venture out bla3.. petui2..

At Maybank, I love my boss! I really do! And my team is just awesome, Alhamdulillah. It made the job less boring and sorta fun...sometimes. hahahaha EHH. By boss i mean my direct Superiors please! hahahaha

But then again, i AM in internal audit. Like..audit, seriously?hahahah

Anyways..less complaining, on to a more positive outlook- everyone (read: Mommy and Baby not so baby brother and close friends) have been asking me ..WHAT IS IT THAT I WANNA DO?

So i sat down..and thought..for 5 minutes and then i gave up. NOTHING springs to mind!

And then I prayed.

Somehow, the choices were narrowed. Sure i love being in the Corporate world but...okay so these are my choices:-

I wanna work in an Islamic environment...TV Al hijrah? TV9?
I wanna work where I can work WITH people, and not TO FIND FAULTS OF people...Imma teamplayer lidat.

So thats..2.. hahahaha

More to come, I hope?

*****

Enuff about my jobs hey at least theyre payin my bills....and to quote Bon2... 'our lifestyle ni kalah ..er..senior mgt?' ke Directors he said? hahahaa

I love my LIFESTYLE. The food hunting tryin out new places and complaining im fat afterwards and then tryin to go on a crash diet hoping ill shed off those kilos overnight...

I especially love going to small cafes.. I suppose Ive been influenced by ..you know if i do mention his name here he'll be like..OMG I KNEW IT WAS ME.

hahaha SO predictable.

Anyways- something random I wanna post up here..


That one walking away.. pretty much like .. me? HAHAHA



Awww.


Awwwwwwww. 

To love at all is to be vulnerable. 

Am not sure where I found the photo.. I think it was on ..someone's blog but im not sure which blog. hehehe Sorry!

And last but not least..


I got this from facebook..from..someone's..er..someone's page..hehehe

Okayy going off to bed now!

Tomorrow's a MONDAY, praying hard for the best in every single thing that we do.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment