Ive no intention to update now..yes been meaning to update but I came across this post and it put a smile on my faceeee! hahahaha I was grinning towards the end of the post, so Im putting up the link here.
A bit about Love <----
One thing I admire about this girl, the one who wrote to the blogger-
Is the fact that she can actually CONFESS MANY TIMES (!!!) and be so honest in telling about the countless rejections! OMG just reading that bit gives me goosebumps! hahahaha
Im a chicken at this kind of things. To confess? The THOUGHT of being rejected is alone terrifying..
Some would say, the pain of breaking up is worse cause you were WITH the person, but confessing hurts a tiny bit and then it'll go off. Cause they were never yours to begin with, so whats got to hurt about that?hahahaa
But to quote Hana, my PRIDE would hurt. hahaha If jatuh tangga depan orang ramai, physically ill recover but the ego would continue hurting! hahahaah MALU KOT. So not princessyyyy! hahahaha
Ill always brush off whenever a dearrr friend would say.."Hey bagitau je la dia apa u rasa.."
Im like..NO WAY MAN. NO WAY.
hahahahahaha It scares the hello outta moi!
On another note, I can also relate to the part when she said Gemok and tak cantik. SOBS.
Self pity, boleh? hihihihi
No comments:
Post a Comment