It helps, a lot, and quite addictive too. Been reading it in the train until i almost missed my stop, before i sleep at night, during breakfasts or after lunch.
Some of the quotes i got from the book that i can still remember is the fact that there is no secrets to happiness. You just choose it.
So that Monday morning, i went all "I choose to be happy" "i choose to be happy" even with a gloomy tired monday blues look on my face. hehehe
Not that Im in a hard time right now but...its a fun read..kahkahkah poyo gila malas nak vent out pasal kerja.
Anyways, I went to watch Actorlympics two Sundays ago and it was HILARIOUS! Despite being totally broke and having to sacrifice the show (eh sacrifice ke?! hahaha) a dearrr friend offered a free ticket for Sunday's show, the last show of the year!hehehe I jumped at the chance and okay so that friend is Iwan the guy with the gorgeous smile..and on top of his smile he has a nice laugh. hahaha was laughing at the show but was also taken in by his laughters.. comel! Okay whatever kedever whats next, he has a nice cat?!
.....
ohh I just loveee Afdlin and his crew- Ida Harith Jen Han Douglas Lim RASHID SALLEH OMG CUTENESS!
hahahahaa..
Okay ngantuk its after lunch time now..
No comments:
Post a Comment