Im on my lunch break. But im super sleepy and im not feeling so good so i decided to skip lunch and..well... google some stuff...
HEHE check this out.
Im having ups and downs, one week i was busy and over the moon at the fact that i won an ipad- oh did i tell u i won an ipad? Okay whatever, its on my facebook status anyway. hahaha so poyoo.. okay anyways, and another week id be.. i dont know? Missing him i guess.
Not that it will make any difference. I know why we parted. I just miss him, thats all.
As i opened fb yesterday, turns out he was online all d same. And right at that moment, his name appeared at the sidebar.. he was commenting on something..and i hovered over that action and i saw his comment..
A big 'ahahahaha..' started off...
And then i felt a fresh wave of sadness.
I miss him.
I miss our friendship before things got serious.
I miss our carefree selves when all we did was to go out and have drinks, no expectations, no nothing, just free and easy....
I just miss talking to him, BEFORE things got serious.
Honestly, i wouldnt mind calling him back when he called me last week.
It wasnt my ego, its just me, dont want to get caught up in the moment because things almost got serious prior to our parting ways...
I WANT to see him again, i want to hang out again, but not now.
But one thing's for sure, i miss that name 'Hafiz Amini' on my screen, not "my Sayang", just...Hafiz.
No comments:
Post a Comment