So.. this are some of the reactions i got.... with this conversation...
Questions: So Zatil, when r u getting married? Bakal orang mana? Bila nak kahwin?
At first i was reluctant to tell, I mean, that was in my first week. Now its..my..2nd? Or..i dont know..less than a month i guess...
But after a week in Kedah i was feeling so much better, so now my answers are...
"Oh.. erm... we just broke up...few weeks ago..".. or...
"hehehe im not with him anymore.."
And the reactions i got are normally....
'HAH?! TIPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!'
"WHAT???! TIPOOOOOOOOOO! YOU DONT LOOK SAD AT ALL!'
"SERIOUSLY? TIPOO!"
Okay im not exaggerating but apparently semua orang ingat i tipu.
ahahahahahahahaa
I cant help it lahhh if i memang (Alhamdulillah) tengah bahagia sekarang......
And when i tell them im not with Haf now, I normally say it with a smile, or with a tiny laughter, or i simply..laugh?
Because Im the only one who knows whats going on, who knows that i cant simply lie to my own heart about how i feel...
I cared about Haf, but i suppose Allah has bigger plans..
I wouldnt know what, when, why, where..
But i trust Him..
And that has somehow, made me so happy..
And plus, Ive been super busy with life in general, weddings, birthday party, hanging out and meeting my friends after work, chilling at home with my parents....
So, Alhamdulillah..
My heart, my mind, my life is fully occupied...
Even when i had nothing to do... (which was...when was the last time anyway?)
Okay occasionally id think about him, you know, like, whats he up to, is he okay? And occasionally i miss him tu memang lah.. im only human.. hahaha but i just dont let it take over my life.. I mean..life goes on kan? I cepat bosan.. And i cepat bosan if i asyik sedih..So a few days after we parted was bad, and then.. dah... hehehe tak yah fikir lagi..
Sebab Mama ada..she pesan...dekat kan diri dengan Allah..
And that is EXACTLY what im doing now..
At one point, after one of my prayers, i felt this tingly feeling, this sense of calmness that i once felt when i was in Mekah a couple of months ago..
hehehe
and with that, I feel at ease..
Alhamdulillah..
Bersyukur masih ada iman di hati,
Bersyukur ada agama Islam,
Bersyukur ada Mama and Ayah,
Bersyukur ada bestest friends in the whole wide world,
.....
Okay i just got back from a 45 minute discussion-- and i see my future..
I bakal jadi Director in an Investment Bank!
MUAHAHAAAAAAAAAA.
No comments:
Post a Comment