***************
Dear Bloggie,
This is something about jealousy but before I go further, let me share something a short story about the past:
REWIND:
I remembered last time, when it was still Friendster, at the time when i was still in Uni and had a boyfriend in another uni down south. At that time, I dont know why but i prefer NOT to put my status in a relationship, or maybe i did but i cant remember. But i know he did. I think. Okay I cant remember it was donkey years ago and it doesn't matter anyway.
Okay point is, i remembered clearly that we used to fight over friendster, which of course, came from jealousy. His friends were well aware off that he had a girlfriend i.e moi but of course, boys being boys, they teased him about another one of his classmates who also happens to like him. Or so i was told. They teased him a lot but what i didnt notice was the fact that he did not play along. He did not acknowledge about the girl and he reassured me that they were just teasing him.
Of course, being only 21 and i can safely say that my maturity level was only 4 out of 10, did not believe him. I doubted him, doubted his love for me, doubted him so much that we fought almost every day. If i were to meet the old me in the past i'd say..
"hey its only friendster and he didnt even comment anything on that..why are you doubting so much anyway? Cant you tell that he not only loves you but adores you by his actions?"
So yea, like THATS gonna happen. hahahaha
FAST FORWARD:
Anyways, fast forward to the present, i was browsing through facebook and of course, did my girlfriendly duty of
HEHE yes facebook can be so sucky at times, yet we need it now for so many reasons!
Okay so the first thing i saw was this girl's post on his wall...
"cakk..<3.."
Erm yea. With a heart. Even I dont do that. I can say I MISS YOU I LOYE YOU on tt's page yivonn's page ling's page reni's page or anybody's page, even huzai's, but of course, while acknowledging Mai too duhhh.. hahahaha but not on HIS page.
Heck my status is not even single, its actually hidden. Maybe its just me but maybe just maybe i prefer it to be that way. Nothing against putting your status up, its just something i personally prefer. Who knows i might change it one day? So dont go back and say "ek eleh haritu poyo cakap tak nak tukar..." HAHAHA diam kau.
I wanted to call him right then and ask him out of curiosity but decided against it. I took a deep breath and tell myself, hey lets not jump to conclusions now okay? Learn from your past mistakes.
But maybe its fate, and a few seconds later Sayang came up on my handphone.
He called.
WOW.
Surprised?
Very much.
Macam tau2 je. HEHE
And then we talked and (need i tell you that his phone is totally crazy and its gone totally blank so we cant BBM or text or anything that requires looking at the screen) i asked him.
Me: sayangggggggggg i was looking at your page and i saw someone writing that. who's she..? (Telling him her name)
Him: Oh tu my old friend. Lama kenal. Biasa la kawan kawan.
Me: Eee.. got love love lagi even I dont do that...................sepak kang...
So yes another part of the conversation goes something like...
Him: Im not her taste la..
Ehem.
I dont want to conclude about men in general but sometimes they tend to be clueless, no?
Ohh why cant it be reassuring like..
"Sayang SHES not my taste..."
"I syg u sorg je la.."
Haih.
So of course, in this case i think i have the right to feel jealous.
So my dear Judge titi, what do you think?
Juries out there? Reni and Thaya?
HAHAHAHA
To quote this one tweet i saw....
"Jelly, much?"
ahahahaha jelly please.
This is why i hate all this social networking thingies.
Macam ayam.
But in a way its not his fault.
I mean everyone comes with a past right?
So yea.
Whatever.
Love,
Sending parents off so its double miserable.
awwww, even i would feel the same thing dear. i akan jealous gila kot. who the hell is dat girl??? haha, ok nyimbah petrol plak aku ni. it's normal nani to feel jealous and every girl, i GUARANTEE you. every girl would feel the same way sayang. if this kinda things were to happen to them.
ReplyDeletebut u know what, i got an idea. apa kata skali skala kita berlagak macho sikit. u know...juz like e guys. keep it low. cool. calm. yelah lelaki kan tak tergedik2 nak tanya cam kita kalau benda tu jadi kat kita betul tak? instead, remind yourself that mybe kawan die tu cam kita n huzai. mmg tergedik2 with one anor. so, kita pun tak jeles and tension thereafter.
u know im juz saying. jual mahal skit. hehehe. ceh aku kasi advice kat sini plak. but yeah, juz a thought for u to ponder upon. hehe. love u nani!!!!!!!
hahahaha! harus lah i comment sebb dah ada nama i kat situ...*teeetttt*
ReplyDeleteeyh, i KNOW HOW U FEEL!!! i stalk his FB ALL THE TIME!!!! mmg tak boleh blah la bila jumpa perkara2 begitu...!
the (to quote u) "jelly" feeling is always there. for me personally i dont think it'll ever go away....erm...hehehehehe
also, its really an indication 4 me personally. the moment i stop caring or feel "jelly" (tho too much jelly is bad for health) its the time when i dont care about him anymore. u stop caring, u stop loving, n everything dun matter anymore. so yeah, u still care!!!