I miss him. There i said it. Im in the midst of finalising my accounts and i am missinnnnnnnnnnnnn himm! hahahaha
I was on EL yesterday, i had work to do at home and i had lunch with him.
It started off with some sad moments, i had to clarify some stuff with him, but Alhamdulillah it went well in the end. Weeee~
And i was so stressed out in the evening, and Alhamdulillah my bestest friend Tt called and there she was in front of the gate, 10 minutes later. Off to Berky, more ranting, more complaining from moi. Thanks Tt!! hahahaha
Andddddd.............. again, i was still stressed out at night and he wanted to belanja ice cream.. Sweeeeet kannn?
But i didnt want to go out for if i were to go out id skip work for sure.
But i needed to print the accounts in the office so i asked him along, and that was a very fast..
"boleh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" answer to my question.."i xmo pg ice cream malam ni but u can teman me to ofis?"
hahahaha comel. sangat sangat.
So i picked him up at Melur, he parked his car there and we drove all the way to office in Bukit Damansara. I showed him my office, just until level 21, printed some accounts and at 10pm we headed off to Bangsar for late dinner.
Hehehehe
And we talked so much, he said some really sweet stuff hence nicknaming him Cotton Candy, no, baby, everytime you say something sweet ill just say Cotton Candy times 3. hahaahaha
And he drove us back..
And we talked some more about..tunang/nikah/etc...
And nearing the USJ exit, he said..
"tak sabar la nak kahwin.."
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Omg.
I laughed, and well..i just laughed.
Jodoh di tangan Allah.
Thats all i can say.
I know He will give who is best for me.
InsyaAllah, Amiiin.
No comments:
Post a Comment