I had a wonderful Sunday and wishing it was longer though. I mean..dont we all?
I watched About Time at Signatures Gardens and left the cinema with tears in my eyes. Not that it was such a sad movie but it was about love, between a father and a son- and also between family members. Love love it so much! Especially the whole London setting (from the producer of Notting Hill so I guess if you love Notting Hill you'll end up loving this one too). Especially with the fact that it doesnt portray some skinny hot chick and a drop dead gorgeous guy, it was more real-life so more to relate to our own.
Anyways, we had a quick post-movie coffee session (or maybe Banana shake and Espreski session) at Dome after the movie and left for home by about 4.
Okay lets just say we had a huge emotional moment on Friday night which resulted in me staring out the window of the restaurant all through dinner. In silent. Not even looking at him. I woke up numb the next day but with the whirlwind of the CSR event and running around the Academy right after, I brushed off the thought of what happened the day before.
Honestly, if one were to look at us today, it was like nothing happened the day(s) before.
No, Im not gloating at how awesome we are or how much in love (yuckkkk gedik) we may appear to be, but its just that.
We're adults.
We talked, we discussed, we admitted our mistakes, and we moved on.
I noticed a huge difference in me now and me before.
The me of 2011 and below was more emotional, more drama, more ungrateful and more immatured.
InsyaAllah the me of 2012, 2013 and beyond, is more of an adult.
Its not going to be easy, I told him.
But we both noted on the fact that there are ups and downs in life and in our relationship, so theres gotta be constant praying and trust and patience.
Praying, Trust and Patience.
All of which was never a strong trait in my previous relationships.
Oh and I dont know the right way to act, the right way to think or the right way to feel.
Im always going to overthink, to always feel nervous and to always be afraid of the unknown.
Love is a wonderful feeling (albeit scary at times).
Im just going to go with the flow and pray for the best.
Pray for me, pray for him, and pray for us.
InsyaAllah.
No comments:
Post a Comment