I suppose when we dont read about such negative-people-bashing-political-storming-bad-relationship issues in one's blog or even your own, youre gonna have a warm glow all over when you look back and read on those happy stories. In other words, FILTER your stories. Hehehe before this blog i will put up EVERYTHING, from what i feel, to who im feeling for, all in one go. And then one fine day say 3 months later i decided to read back on those posts and i felt "Oh yuck seriously were you that pathetic, Nani? Get over it!"
So i deleted the old blog (deleting post by post proves to be too much work. NGAHAHA YES I AM THAT LAZY I KNOW) and started off with this one. I know at ONE point of my life i was goin through a break up and some of my posts were sad sappy idiotic low moments kinda post...but soon after i took down those posts and saved them up as drafts. You know, to remind you of how PAIN feels like. hahahaha
Okay back to reality. MY reality.
So much have been goin on in my life and work is definitely getting more and more stressful. BUT. I shall not complain- cause I HAVE a job. A Monday to Friday job that requires me to get up in the morning and be somewhere. Oh yes....and to pay the bills, the car, more bills, more cars?hahahahaha perasan.
So for the previous post i put up different photos from different events and i have every intention to write but i was too tired. I looked through the photos in my phone and ipad and smile at each event, meeting up with the girls/ going for movies, walking around the Street at the Curve, going for a show/more fine dining/ fine desserts.. basically spending time with my loved ones.
Oh and i attended a conference, BEING ME they call it and it was SUCH an eye opener.
I wanted something different, i wanted to be better and little did i know that BEING ME not only lift my spirits up 98%, but the remaining 2% was an answer to my prayers.
Will write more later. With such details too. hihihi
I had such a great weekend, and for the past weekends too!
Alhamdulillah.
Hope that you had great things going on too!
No comments:
Post a Comment