Plus the fact that I have absolutely no idea on what to put as my title up there.......hence the date. haha
Today's the first day of work after raya. In a weird way, i was looking forward to working, as of last night. I woke up, refreshed and by 7 i left the house, and reached Tiger exactly 25 minutes later. WOW! Less traffic, Alhamdulillah.
I have decided. I will take the LRT to work from..tomorrow.........hopefully..I quite enjoy the train ride from from Bangsar - Menara Tiger. And then its quite an exercise to be walking up and down stations, to and from each train..Plus Kak Zura mentioned that ever since she joined Tiger she lost 7 kilossssss! As opposed to working in EY..when all i heard was:-
I gained 15 kilos within 6 years of working here.
I gained 5 kilos since the peak period (thats 3 whole months)
....
=_=
I need- or rather-- WANT the exercise. Plus its going to be a huge cut back on my expenses.
So for now, i think im taking the watch i saw...Im accepting the fact that i lost my Titus watch for good.. :((( and probably opting for..Esprit..which is only RM400..Either that or im getting my car windows tinted.
On another note, Im meeting the girls tonight!!! It was a whole trail of conversation on Tt's wall and i was laughing non stop at what was commented. Merepek gila. So i was excited about tonight..Still AM.
And then Haf called as i was waiting for the train to KL and he said..........
"Im going to Labuan tomorrow..for about 2-3 weeks..leaving tomorrow evening.."
:((((((((((
so..3 whole weeks is...the remaining September..meaning the remaining Syawal...
And and...
Yea..its the 5th of September today..
...i mean.. yea..
Takpe la..not that it matters..
Its only a day.
Allah will always give what He thinks is best for each of us.
Ayat pasrah?
No.
Redha.
:)
p/s: Haf's mom said that ever since Im with him, rezeki dia bertambah..kerap outstation..at first i couldnt connect those 2 statements until he said that..outstation=allowances...
But still..
Takpelah.
Rezeki..Allah yang bagi..
:)
p/p/s: I didnt have any proper lunch since i aimed for the stalls at Tiger after my brief visit to Menara. But most of the stalls were still closed and so, i opted for bread and milo....
Although my first thought after i reached Masjid Jamek was.."nak subway lah..something easy.." But i couldnt reach Thomas hence no subs subs since i didnt know where he'd buy em.
And as i reached Bangsar, I had this thought to call Kak Zura and to ask her to buy subby from Midvalley since shes there. But i dismissed the thought....tak nak la susahkan dia..
So..after my very light lunch...Saras and Kak Zura came back.. and then she gave me a Subway cookie, after i told her my sad sad story on my failed attempt at having lunch. HIHIHI
And then, she herself bought a Subby sandwich and then she cut it in half and gave it to meeeeeeeeee!
OMG SHES SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!
Wow..Allah heard me, alright.......................
HEHEHEHE
And my sadness at Haf haf leaving tomorrow..has lessen..
I suppose Maher Zain's songs really helped. InsyaAllah and Always be there and Thank you Allah.
All the more reason to turn to Him.
"When the time gets hard, theres no way to turn, as He promised, He will always be there...He's always watching us..guiding us..and He knows whats deep in our hearts...So when you lose your way..to Allah you should turn..cause as He promised..He will always be there...."
Ya Allah please watch over me. And Hafiz. And protect our relationship from harm, from any 3rd parties..from any unsur2 orang yang berniat jahat towards us.Ameen.
Of course, the doa is way longer. hahaha tapi setakat ini yang di type out.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment